TTCS is attempting to expand to add sections in kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th grades in August 2020. Teacher must have the required NM licenses and endorsements to teach K-5. TESOL or Bilingual endorsements are preferred, as well as a Master’s degree.
· Employs effective instructional methods and materials, appropriate to the needs of the students
· Administers standardized tests in accordance with School schedules and requirements
· Create daily lesson plans that demonstrate clear objectives for student mastery of established curriculum
· Provides meaningful feedback to students and parents via frequent and documented assessments
· Coordinates delivery of instruction with other staff as required under individual learning plans
· Fosters a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and student growth
· Ensure a sustainable relationship with parents, pupils, school personnel and members of the public by communicating in a confidential, polite and refined manner.
· Assume duty schedule as required
· Seek opportunities for personal learning through continuing education offerings
· Teaching license from the State of New Mexico
· Successful completion of a background check
· Strong classroom management skills including familiarity with Harry Wong method
· Ability to create an effective working relationship with School personnel
· Ability to meet deadlines, work on multiple projects, and coordinate details with others
TTCS is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $43,000.00 to $63,000.00 /year
Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com